At NNSC, we are committed to an inclusive workforce that fully represents many different cultures, backgrounds and viewpoints. We believe that great ideas and practices come from a mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences. Our work originated over twenty-five years ago. We aim to improve public safety, minimize arrest and incarceration, enhance police legitimacy, and strengthen relationships between law enforcement and the communities it serves. With the help of our staff, external partners, and people from communities domestic and International, we can continue the work to prevent violence, minimize arrest and incarceration, and increase trust between law enforcement and the public.
We offer a range of full-time, part-time and intern opportunities in the following departments
- Group Violence Intervention
- Intimate Partner Violence Intervention
- Field Innovations
NNSC is always looking for qualified candidates. We are accepting resumes for consideration in future hiring. Please submit a resume and cover letter describing your department/career interest at http://bit.ly/nnsc-apply.
In addition to competitive salaries, NNSC offers a full spectrum of benefits:
- Insurance: Health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Time Off: 16 paid holidays, 15 days of annual leave, 4 personal days, 20 sick days.
- Retirement: 8% employer contribution after 1 year of employment; employees are vested in the employer contribution after 3 years of employment; no employee contribution required.
- CUNY Tuition Reimbursement: Reimbursement of credits for courses taken at any CUNY institution after 1 year of employment.
- Summer Fridays
- Free New York Times and Wall Street Journal
The Research Foundation of the City University of New York (RFCUNY) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Americans with Disabilities Act/Protected Veterans Status/E-Verify Employer.